10.09.2012

Target vs. Lululemon

I have been eying Lululemon workout gear for a long time. The price holds me back. A store recently opened in Cincinnati so Jenn and I have been discussing checking it out. I need to see what all of the talk is about! Over the weekend I went shopping with my mom and I went totally nuts in Target. Nothing unusual there but it was their workout gear that had me looking like a lunatic. The new C9 by Champion line is very Lulu inspired. (The link will direct you to the entire women's line.) I have pulled off a few of my favorites from the collection. All of the pictures will link back to the site.


The back of this 1/4 zip premium jacket is ridiculously cute. I couldn't get the picture to copy from the site so you'll have to check it out. This jacket is $39.99.


The cardio tank with inner bra comes in a variety of colors. I like this one because of the neon lining. The prices vary from $14.44 - $16.99.


Ok, this is one of the items I went nuts over.  The cowl neck hooded layering top looks like the most comfortable thing on the planet and it's only $24.99.


I purchased this sports bra. It's reversible and the inside is brighter than it appears here. I wore it on Sunday and it is very comfortable and is $14.99


Ok, this shirt is the cutest and really reminds of Lulu. I think it is the pattern and seams of the shirt that do it for me. $24.99


Can you tell I love 1/4 zip pullovers and anything neon?? This comes in assorted colors and is only $24.99 but I of course would want the neon!


The seamless racerback tank is currently on sale for $16.98. There are assorted colors in this as well.

So there are a few of my favorite items from the new C9 by Champion line. Have any of you tried the new line yet? I'm hoping to go back in a week or two to get a few things. As much as I wanted to buy something I refrained because I had just ordered my new iPhone 5 a few hours before going. I couldn't rationalize buying 3 pullovers and a couple of running tanks after dropping a few hundred dollars. But, my new phone will be here in 2-3 weeks. I'm already scoping out my new cover. I want to have it ordered and waiting when the phone arrives! My current iPhone is a 3GS....it's basically a dinosaur and freezes constantly. I have been holding out for a quite a while!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday! I'll be spending my evening watching the Reds sweep the Giants. Too bad the game will start while I'm working out...I guess I will have to plant myself directly in front of the tv tonight!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I love Target work out clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Love this post. That cowl neck shirt is to die for. I am psyched to check these out in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, I'm going to need feedback!

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Now if only I could get as motivated to work out as I do to go shopping for workout clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving me a reason to go to Target. lol. I could seriously live in that store. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete