10.24.2012

Outfit Inspiration

I love pinning cute outfits and re-creating them. I recently pinned this great outfit.


The photo is linked back to the original Polyvore. I own the navy and white shirt from J Crew. (It is one of my favorites...I need more!) I don't own the exact J Crew sweater but I have Ralph Lauren crew neck in the same color. I paired it with my American Eagle Skinny Jean in Inky Black Indigo and my Gianni Bini boots with a mid length gold necklace. I have carried my Michael Kors Hamilton bag nearly every day since I got it.

I think this is a pretty close copy of this outfit. Too bad I don't have a picture of it. Next time I wear it, because let's face it that will happen, I will definitely take a picture of it!

I hope you all are having a great Wednesday! You can find me on Pinterest here.

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I want this! Just found your blog and am a new follower. Hope you'll stop by mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo ^^, esp the sweater and the Jcrew shirt :3

    Laura Elizabeth @ ☆ BunniBonBon ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look - love the gingham with the neutrals :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally something I would wear. Xo Inna

    *** BAKING IN COUTURE ***
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look is perfection! Just found your blog...it's great!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete