10.15.2012

OOTD Round-Up

I haven't posted any OOTD's lately...so I have a few to share. I did a little shopping over the past few weeks and I plan to show you my purchases later this week. My new iPhone is supposed to be delivered today. Don't be surprised if I don't get around to posting anything tomorrow. Let's be serious, I'll probably spend my evening playing with the new phone. I'll let you know what I think!




Skirt: J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (if you don't have one...find them on sale and get one!)
Lace top: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Handmade
Rings: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West

I first wore this outfit to my sister's second bridal shower thrown by Nik's mom and it has turned into one of my favorite outfits.



Flannel Shirt: American Eagle
Blue Undershirt: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Guess

I finally got to wear my new boots and I'm definitely a fan! They are comfortable and really cute. 


Sweater: Forever 21
Cami: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Gianni Bini (Dillard's end of season sale!)
Necklace: New York and Co
Watch: Michael Kors
Pearl Bracelet: J Crew (really really old - like bought it in college old)

As you can see I FINALLY got my hair cut. I was so over the ponytail. I had to get it thinned and layered because it was not manageable. It was taking me nearly 45 minutes to flat iron my hair and that just isn't going to happen. You could have made a wig for a small child out of the hair that was thinned out. My hair was so heavy and I felt like I lost a few pounds after that. My grandma trims my hair for me and her hair is thin and straight. I think it devastates her every time I have her thin my hair because she would give anything for my thick hair and I have to get rid of it.

I ran a 5k yesterday. I didn't run the entire thing but my time was where I expected it to be despite the intense winds. I need new shoes already so I borrowed a pair of Jenn's to try them out. I like the weight and feel of them but there was not enough arch support for my left foot and it's a little sore. My shoes are irritating my left foot so I'm pretty sure it would have been sore either way. I was 3rd in my age group...clearly there weren't that many women in my age group because I was not fast by any means! It was nice to get a medal though!

Alright Ladies, let's make it a good Monday! It's the last week with my current students so it's always a crazy time. Let's of proctoring and reading this week!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love the lace top from Target - will have to check that out when I make my weekly Target run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut - and such cute outfits!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green lace top! xo
    Jamie
    candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete