10.04.2012

Mission: Find this coffee!

Jenn and I have been trying to find this coffee for over a week.


I can find it online but not in any store and as of last week it wasn't on Keurig's website. I need to try this. So, Jenn and I are going to Kohl's and Dillard's today in hopes of finding it. We may even try a different Walmart. I was talking to my sister last night and I mentioned this coffee...apparently they have it at her Walmart in TN. BOOOO! She has been enjoying the deliciousness for 2 weeks. Now I really need to find it. If we have no luck, I'm going to Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend.

While at Kohl's, I'm going to look at some of these. 




The weather is getting cooler. I need some running capris. I have been really good this week. I went to the Y Saturday, took a break Sunday because I was walking like I had braces on my legs and couldn't bend my knees, and I ran Monday-Wednesday. Making progress folks! I have my 30th birthday next year and I'm determined to be in the best shape of my life. It's happening.

I'm also going to look at one of these. I bought my sister and Nik one for their wedding gift and kind of wanted to keep it for myself. So, I think it's time I get one!


Have any of you tried any new k-cups that I need to put on my list?? I'm always looking for something new! I hope you all have a great day!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker - so I can't help you much there. I am intrigued by the Cuisinart Smart Stick - what are all the uses? It looks like something I may need.

    ReplyDelete