10.03.2012

Long Sleeve Weather

It's officially long sleeve weather. I'm kind of excited about this! I love the Summer but if I can't have 80 degree weather year round, then I'll take the Fall. Skinny jeans, tall boots, thick socks, long sleeve shirts, over-sized sweaters...it all makes me smile! Old Navy has some great shirts right now. You can't really beat the price. I feel like Old Navy can be hit or miss but right now they are pretty spot on. I plan to try some stuff on this weekend. Here are a few of my favorites. I can see all of them with a pair of great skinnies. Some would look great layered under a cardi or great sweater.

All of these can be found here.








The sleeveless shirt was just too cute and I have a J Crew Jackie cardigan that would look great over it! I think the second shirt would look great with my Ugg Kensingtons.

What is your favorite? Are you looking forward to Fall and all of the fabulous clothes?

Ladies, I turned in a HUGE project on Monday. My life is returning to normal. I still have a couple of weeks of chaos but the regular blogging will be back up and running! I'm looking forward to getting caught up on all of your blogs too!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these shirts! I may need to head over to Old Navy too! (:

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that second top - I don't live close enough to an Old Navy to make it a regular stop, but I might have to make a trip this weekned.

    ReplyDelete