9.25.2012

The Wedding Part 1

Ok, there are going to be a lot of photos. So I'm going to break this up as best I can. Basically, I want to show you everything and I'm trying to figure out what is best! Prepare yourself for lots of pictures!


Seriously....look at these girls. Beyond precious. They were so good! Ignore our trashed hotel room. It was chaos!


Getting some help with the dress!


A glimpse at some of the pro shots. The box to the right will not be in the pictures! 


The girls dresses matched Lauren's almost perfectly! We got them at JcPenny for $14. Not even kidding. And yes, my sister's dress was pale pink. 



Mom and Dad!


Grandma and Grandpa with Lauren.


My fam! I really hate everything about the angle of this photo for me. My grandma took these so she was off to the side. Let's hope the pro pics are more flattering. 


The parents and their baby girl. 


Miss Reagan!


This is going to be such a great picture!

Tomorrow...the ceremony/reception.

XOXO

1 comment: