8.01.2012

Such an accomplishment

Ladies, I got great news Monday night. I opened a letter to find that my car is paid off! You're probably wondering why I was so surprised by this. Well, I have my payments automatically withdrawn from my account so I don't really think about it. However, I thought I had another year left on my loan. I was certain that I got a longer loan but I must not have. Ms. Betty is officially mine! It's crazy to think that my first official big girl purchase is mine. Now that I will be adding a couple of hundred dollars to my bank account every month, I've decided to make one splurge purchase.

You know my love for all things Michael Kors. Well, I have been eying a few watches for quite some time. Here's the deal, they are on sale right now for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I feel like I should go ahead and get it if it is going to be $100 cheaper. Am I right? This is where you come in. I like several of them and I want your opinion! I expect feedback in my comments! :)


Michael Kors Lucy Crystal Bezel Bracelet Watch.

Michael Kors Ritz Crystal Index Bracelet Watch.

Michael Kors Cameron Round Bracelet Watch


What are your thoughts Ladies? I value your opinion and I know you won't steer me wrong! I'm going to tell you my initial favorite but don't let it sway you. The Ritz is the first one that caught my eye. Honestly, I would like to see them in person before trying them on because I'm afraid it could be too large on my 3rd grader sized wrists. I might have to hit up the mall before ordering. Have a great Wednesday Dolls! I'm totally beat this week. The new academic year is officially underway. AHH!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on paying off your car! What a lovely surprise! I like the first watch the best. Very classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I love the feeling of paying something off! I would vote for the first option - sometimes I think less is more and it looks so glam.

    ReplyDelete