8.22.2012

Low End or High End

I have made a few purchases lately. A few little things and one I have been dying to buy. If you follow me on Instagram then you probably know!


I love Sephora and high end products as much as the next girl but I CANNOT get enough e.l.f. these days. I'm basically trying anything and everything I can find. 

1. e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set I have been using this for over a week and I really like it. I did my full makeup on Saturday and it definitely stayed in tact. Despite the fact that I'm a sweater. In my opinion, it was well worth the $1!
2. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer I think this is a little thick for my liking but I will probably use it when I don't feel like wearing my liquid foundation.
3. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream I have heard mixed reviews on the Garnier BB Cream that I have been wanting to try. I got this at Target for about $8 and I have to say I really like it. It doesn't dramatically tint your skin but I think it does even it out. My skin feels much softer which I really like. I would like to try some of the more expensive BB Creams so I can compare the quality. I have the Medium tint. 
4. e.l.f. Foundation Brush I actually wanted to buy the stipple brush but I couldn't find it at Target. I like this brush but I still want to try the stipple brush before the wedding. It's only $3 and the foundation brush was a $1. So, it's not a big waste! 
5. e.l.f Zit Zapper In my constant battle for better skin, I will try anything to get rid of these zits. That means I will even try this $1 zit zapper. I don't have any feedback yet. One of my zits did seem to fade faster but who knows if that is really because of the product or not. I need to use it a bit longer to get a real feel for it.


I randomly picked up these adorbs Guess boots at DSW. They were 70% off which means I got them for $17. I could use some shorter boots. They are similar to my leather Uggs but they are short and not as warm. I can't wait to wear them! 


I did it!!! Finally, I bought my MK watch. We stopped at the mall prior to the Bengals game and I walked into Macy's, tried on 3 watches and bought it. It took all of 20 minutes for me to spend $250 but I'm pretty sure I have tried on and searched every watch he makes. It wasn't that difficult to make the decision. I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Happy Wednesday Ladies! I hope you are all having a great week. I'm trying to make it through. I'm looking forward to a weekend with no plans. There will be some wedding DIY for my sister but I don't mind working on projects!

XOXO


7 comments:

  1. an MK watch is so classic and is well worth the investment!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I tried the e.l.f. Zit Zapper and am a fan....might have to pick up some more of their products the next time I am at Target...can't go wrong for $1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sephora product reviews! I'm constantly looking for new products yet am afraid to test around too much! Thank youu

    xoxo

    Ali B.

    www.sanfranciscoblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing all about the BB cream, but I haven't bought it yet! I'm glad you liked it! And that watch is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! You should write more posts like this one. Great blog,and you have a huge potential,just keep up the good work :)
    Do you have time to check out my blog? I think you'd like it.And your opinion is important to me. this is my blog url
    if you want we can follow each other? just let me know . :)


    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with the boots. Love this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my interview with the stylist behind ABC Family's hit shows. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete