8.02.2012

I got Naked

And by that, I mean I got the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay! I have been drooling over these palettes for years. That is not an exaggeration.


I could never decide which one I wanted but after much deliberation I chose #2. I had a 10% off coupon for Sephora and since this little beauty never goes on sale, I knew it was the perfect opportunity. Am I crazy for spending $50 on eye shadow? Probably! At least I know it's crazy. But, I rationalize it by saying I will share it with the girls while getting ready for my sister's wedding. I'm helping the group! 

I also purchased the Michael Kors Leg Shine.


I've read mixed reviews on this but it was only $10 and I had the coupon so might as well try it. I think it could be great for sister's wedding too. Once again, I plan to share!

Lastly, I needed more of my favorite concealer. I'm pretty sure this little container lasted at least a year. Not kidding. That is with all of my breakouts, etc. If you need a good concealer, I highly recommend trying Boi-ing by Benefit. It's $20 but like I said, it will last you a really long time. I use this brush to apply it.


Jenn and I had a very successful shopping trip last weekend. It was probably the fastest Sephora trip of our lives but we knew exactly what we were going for! There was also a stop at the Hustler store for my sister's Bachelorette Party goodies. That was seriously entertaining. I hope the girls are ready for glow in the dark penis straws! :)

It's almost the weekend Ladies! I'm reuniting with a bunch of my college friends in Athens on Saturday. To say I'm excited is the understatement of the year because I love nothing more than hitting the bricks, eating at Bagel Street Deli and Goodfella's pizza and stopping by all of our favorite bars. Ahhh...my Happy Place! Being there with my favorite people makes it that much better!

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I remember before my wedding, I could turn any purchase into a justified wedding expense. I haven't heard of the Leg Shine - let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I really want to Naked2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my Master's degree from OU!! enjoy!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE meeting fellow Bobcats! You will definitely have to check back on Monday when I post pics from the weekend. You can relive the glory days with me!

      Delete
  4. I have heard such amazing things about those pallettes! Ugh, I def need to break down and get one. AND I've heard awesome things about that concealer. It's a sign.. I need both! Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, love the title! I need this concealer! Adore this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete