8.10.2012

Friday Night Lights!

The first of many Friday nights spent under the lights watching football is tonight. However, we won't be watching from the stands of our high school field. We'll be here....


Watching these guys


take on this guy. 

Our seats are near the visitor's entrance. I have warned Jenn, she cannot get us kicked out of the game for trying to attack Tebow.

I'm bringing my camera. I hope to get some great pictures! Also, it's a high of 73 degrees today and I'm at a total loss as to what to wear. Jenn and I have been texting about it all day. I was fully prepared for shorts and a t shirt. It is August after all! I mean I even packed my short Uggs because it's going to get down to the low 60's tonight and my feet might get cold! AHH!

Side Note: My grandma bought another dress for the wedding last night. If you're keeping count, that's 6 dresses currently hanging in her closet. This does not include the multiple dresses she has already purchased and returned. Apparently this one is her favorite. I'll see it either tomorrow or Sunday and will report back. The woman is out of control!!

I hope you all have a great weekend! If you have a break in the heat like we do, I hope you enjoy it!

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. my parents have bengals tickets, I love going!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha I had to laugh about your grandma, mine is the same way!! And HAVE FUN :)

    ReplyDelete