8.21.2012

Broken Record?!

I sound like a broken record right now but I hate that I'm slacking so much on the blog front. Last week was totally cray cray. My sister's bachelorette party was this weekend so last week was really hectic and I'm pretty sure all of the stress is why I got sick last Sunday and ended up at the doctor on Tuesday. But, here is a recap of the Bengals game. We had such a good time and a few cocktails.





Tebow Booty!! I have to say, I'm definitely a Bengals fan but he isn't bad to look at!



My little Tebow stalker sneaking in to get a few photos as he headed to the locker room!

I'm so ready for football season. I watched the 2006 OSU/Michigan game on The Big Ten Network Sunday night. I need some OSU football in my life! So, watching the #1 Buckeyes beat the #2 Wolverines will have to get me by for a couple of weeks! 

I promise that I have a few things for you this week. I'm even going to write them in advance so they actually get done! So, come back tomorrow for some of my latest purchases! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. who dey!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete