7.27.2012

Worst blogger award goes to...

I'm sucking lately. Seriously. I haven't even had time to read your blogs which really upsets me. I miss checking in on my favorite ladies every day. I'm hoping next week will be better. I have plans to do some posts this weekend so I can have things lined up next week in case it gets too crazy. Which it probably will. The new academic year starts and that means I'm running around like a mad woman!

I plan to shop for some Bachelorette Party supplies this weekend. So, there could be a very interesting post coming your way and I need a Sephora trip. I'm low on my concealer and I mean seriously scraping the corners to get more. Plus, I have a 10% off coupon!! That's just dangerous!

The main reason for this post is to recognize an incredibly amazing lady that gave me a shout out on her blog yesterday and without a doubt made my day! Emily over at Becoming the Wilmi is incredibly sweet and you can find great recipes, organization tips and wedding tips on her blog. I'm going to return the favor and tell all of my seriously amazing followers to check her out. She deserves some love in return for giving me some love!

Ok Dolls, I know this was another short, photo-less post but it will get better. Hang in there with me! I hope you all have an incredible weekend!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Awww..thanks Lindsey! I am so happy to consider you a "blog friend". :)

    ReplyDelete