7.20.2012

Friday Favorites

This post is all food/beverage related. Are you ready?!

I have no photo of the first item because I was too excited to eat it. Not kidding, I got a brain freeze. I made the frozen banana, greek yogurt, fruit thing blended in my trusty Ninja Master Prep Professional...



I put 1/2 of a frozen banana, 3 frozen strawberries and 2 heaping spoonfuls of Oikos vanilla greek yogurt in the smallest container and blended away. I'm sure you've seen this blowing up on Pinterest and everywhere else. I didn't care to look up exact measurements so I kind of just threw it together and it was amazing. If I didn't know better, I would think I was indulging in something that I shouldn't. Try it if you haven't. There is also a Yonanas ice cream maker for this little dessert. It's time to jump on the bandwagon!

I finally tried Naked Juices. I have been wanting to do this for a while but I always chicken out. I was afraid I would hate it. I decided to man up yesterday and I bought 2 of them.



I was pretty sure I would like the mango but I was hesitant with the green machine. I tasted both of them as soon as I got home. Mango is the bomb! I drank it on my to work today. Green machine wasn't bad. I could taste the apple, kiwi and pineapple. You can tell there is more to it but it was doable! I highly recommend trying these if you haven't. I'm weird about textures and flavor combinations so if I don't mind it, you're good! My mom is the pickiest eater on the planet. It's a continuing joke with my siblings and I. She liked the mango and she kind of wrinkled her nose at the green machine. But, she's an oddball!

Alright Ladies, I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm picking up my BM dress and I'm praying, crossing my fingers and knocking on wood that it fits. I have this fear that it's going to be tea length on me when it's supposed to be above the knee. This is what happens when they don't have your size in stock and you have to try on a dress 2 sizes too big. AHHH!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aren't frozen banana concoctions the best?! I have a Yonanas maker and it's the perfect healthy dessert. Naked drinks are the best... I haven't tried the mango one so I'll definitely have to now :)

    ReplyDelete