7.13.2012

Friday Favorites

Finally...I have some products to share with my Ladies! The wonderful Pink Lou Lou did a post on e.l.f. products a few weeks ago. I have seen these products at Target but was always a little skeptical. I mean lip gloss for $1? Cleansing cloths...$3? This can't be real right? It has to be total crap. This is so not the case ladies. I'm HOOKED!!!


This is the Luscious Liquid Lipstick. I decided on the "Perfect Pink" and it's pretty much just that. I want to get a high gloss lipgloss as well. I'm pretty sure I can spare a $1! They aren't super sticky like some brands I've experienced. Honestly, it reminds me of my Too Faced lipgloss. 


Ok, so the Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths are amazeballs. No joke. $3 well spent! I want to get another pack of these to keep in my car so I can take my makeup off before I run. Hopefully, this will prevent it from running down my face! 


How many of you use Make Up Forever HD Powder? I'm sure there are a lot of you out there. The large container breaks the bank at $32. Well this e.l.f. powder is huge and it's $6. You read that correctly. $6. I have been using the Make Up Forever for quite some time. I think this is incredibly similar and I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. I still have a travel container of the other (which cost me $16) so I'll use that when I travel but this is the bomb. Get it, seriously!


I have been wanting to try this flat iron spray for a really long time. I have heard some great things. My hair is so curly that it never gets totally straight. It turns under at the ends which is fine. But, ladies this made my hair STRAIGHT! I'm talking stick straight. This has never happened. I don't know that I would do it all the time because it does take a little longer. Let's be real, I get up at the last possible minute in the morning so spending a little extra time to flat iron my hair probably won't happen. I spray it, let it dry then flat iron. I have to section off my hair about 4 or 5 different times to get thru all of it. So, that's a lot of spraying and drying. I definitely recommend it!

I hope you all try some of these products. Have any of you used the e.l.f. brand? Anything else I should be trying? I hope you all have a great weekend! I think there is some boating in my future and maybe some shopping too. I'm attempting another 5k on Saturday. I don't expect to run the entire thing but I hope to beat my last time. It's a gradual process!

XOXO



8 comments:

  1. I love when I read about inexpensive make up that actually works. Thanks for sharing. I love that shade of pink. What a deal at $1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy more elf makeup, haven't tried enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love Elf! They also have killer deals on their website, and they have more lines. They have a higher end line and make up artist kits--totally great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got on the website last night and could have spent hours!! There was definitely a lot more to choose from.

      Delete
  4. Will definitely have to check this out the next time I am at Target. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fantastic! keep it up:)
    I'm following you, hope you do the same
    Www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. $1 gloss?? SOLD! At that rate, I'd be handpicking a bunch of different ones that I can experiment with all summer long! Great picks hun!

    Thank you for continuing to stop by with your lovely comments…hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete