7.25.2012

A few thoughts

I  took a few days off...in case you didn't notice! I've been sitting behind my computer for hours on end so spending some quality time with the old bloggy just wasn't in the cards for me. There is so much I want to discuss. Let's just do a number post. Otherwise this would be the most random post of all time.

1. The Bachelorette. Emily and Jef look so happy together. I was shocked that she didn't even go on a date with Arie. I'm an Arie fan. I've liked him from day one and I feel bad for the guy. However, Emily and Jef were pretty much giddy on the ATFR. If you want entertainment, check out Ashley Spivey's blog Say No To Cosmo. The fact that she calls Chris "crazy baby eagle face" is reason enough to check it out.

2. Bachelor Pad. Ok, Ed...I think we need to be besties. He was out of control! "I need heat! This isn't a hot tub, it's a cold tub!" Hey Ed, call me...I think we would get along fabulously! Oh and another season of watching Michael Stagliano. Yes, Please! I kind of love him. I'm not ashamed.

3. I have discussed my love for The Hunger Games. Well, there has been a name thrown out for Finnick's character. Now this is just a rumor but I'm not happy about it. This is not what I pictured! Sam Claflin. Please sound off in my comments. I picture a greek god like man throwing a trident. This Sam character does not give me that feeling. However, Jena Malone has been cast as Johanna and I'm totally ok with that one.

4. I'm going to Athens next weekend and it cannot come soon enough. I need to indulge in cheap drinks and yummy food with a few of my best friends. I'm in desperate need of a few days off and that won't happen for quite some time so this little one night getaway will have to hold me over. I plan to channel my college self. You'll probably be able to find me stumbling down Court St., holding hands with my besties while simultaneously eating a slice of Goodfellas pizza or O'Betty's chili cheese fries.

5. I got my BM dress. It's too tight. Not kidding. I knew this was possible. So, I'm in full blown healthy food consumption 24/7 until the wedding. The dress isn't too small but it's definitely tight. Ugh! I might have to start pulling two a day workouts! I'm confident I'll be fine. Baked tilapia and a green salad for lunch today. Green monsters/yogurt for breakfast. My snack last night was watermelon. I managed to resist the ice cream sandwiches!

Ok, that's good enough for today. I'll try to get another post in tomorrow. Maybe a picture of the BM dress. I would love to do a post on the Teen Choice Awards fashion. Even though it will be about a week late. Oh well!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you can make your BM dress work. I always have that fear, especially when ordering a dress monthes in advance. I'm sure you will look stunning - can't wait to see pictures. I wrote a blog post about how your blog has inspired me - check it out if you have a minute: http://thewilmi.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I had no idea who she would choose but I love Em & Jef together!
    2. I'm watching BP3 strictly to see more Stagliano!
    3. I think Sam fits my idea of Finnick in some of the photos on IMBD, in others, not so much...I guess we'll see.
    4. Have fun in Athens!
    5. I pray my dress fits!

    ReplyDelete