7.17.2012

5K's and Birthdays

Ladies...I had a crazy busy weekend. Lots of things to discuss. I'll give the run down of my purchases tomorrow. Here's a little preview.


Yes, I'm in love with them and they were on sale. Even better, right?!

Saturday kicked off with a 5K...


Bestie and I pre-race. She won our age group because she's pretty much the bomb. My time was about a minute slower than the last race but this one had several hills and I literally couldn't breathe prior to the race. It was so humid so I took a few puffs of an inhaler and hit the road. It wasn't the prettiest thing but I finished it and I ran more of this race than I did the last one. If you're wondering...Jenn and I are in fact wearing matching shoes. Would you expect anything else?

After the race we got pedicures. I have to say that is the best idea EVER. A massage chair, someone massaging your calves and rubbing those feet that were just on fire...nothing beats that. Plus, I have awesome neon coral/pink toes. Then, we shopped all day and had margaritas and drinks that night. It was a long day but a great day. Sunday, I went with my grandma and mother to find dresses for the wedding. I think that was more exhausting than running a race. But, we have some great options.

Braxton and I are enjoying The Bachelorette Men Tell All while I write this.


He's totally into it! Seriously, is my cat the cutest thing on the planet? Because I'm thinking he is. Who noticed that Ryan got rid of the bump it? I'm kind of sad! I'm definitely going to be checking out Bachelor Pad next week. What can I say, I'm a sucker for this franchise! Have a great Tuesday Dolls! I'll be back tomorrow with my birthday purchases and gifts.

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Oh Braxton! What a cutie! Go you fir finishing that 5K!!! I don't know if I could get through the run, but I'd definitely be game for pedicures and margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had Bachelor Pad on my calendar for months now. I can't wait for all the drama and to see Princess Erika in action again. Seriously cannot get enough of that nut job.

    Good job on the 5k! Pedis and margs should be mandatory after any sort of exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bachelor Pad will be awesome. I cannot wait. I kind of wouldn't mind marrying Michael Stagliano. After baby girl makes her arrival we need to plan a rendezvous. We can have margs without the exercising. :)

      Delete
  3. You go girl! So amazing. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete