6.12.2012

Yellow and Grey

I mentioned this outfit last week. It also reminds me of my sister's wedding colors. Our dresses are marigold and we are wearing grey shoes. This outfit has a few pops of color though!




This guy made taking photos really difficult. He was in a snuggling kind of mood. When he's like that, it's hard not hold him. And yes, this is his preferred position.


Shirt: New York and Co. (old)
Cardigan: Jackie Cardigan J Crew
Pants: New York and Co. (old)
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Gift from Poland
Watch: Invicta
Toenail Polish: China Glaze - Pink Voltage

And because I figured you need another picture of this adorable little man. I think he is just the cutest thing ever!
 

I hope your week is going well! I only have one more working day after today and then I'm heading to Blaine, WA for a work conference. It's my first time attending a conference and we're giving a presentation. I'm a bit nervous but I'm confident about our topic so hopefully it goes smoothly! I'm going to try to write a few posts in advance for Thursday and Friday. I have a 6:30 am flight on Thursday morning. Sounds enjoyable, right?! The reception ends at 10 pm Thursday night which is 1 am Ohio time...I'm hoping I can stay awake that long! Have a great Tuesday!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love those sandals! Target always seems to surprise me with super cute summer items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many adorable things right now! I had to restrain myself. I'm due for some Summertime shopping though!

      Delete