6.28.2012

White and Gold

I finally wore my new BR crocheted top yesterday. I've wanted to wear it for days but I had to steam my white pants and I've been too lazy to do that. Sad, I know.


Top: Banana Republic
Pants: Banana Republic Martin Fit
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: Not sure...from a jewelry show
Watch: Invicta
Nail Polish: Butter London - HRH

I wasn't happy with a single picture I took. The lighting was awful and this kept happening....


Someone was curious. There were several with him climbing the mirror. Yes, he's insane but it makes me love him more!

I definitely love the top as much as I thought I would. I kind of want to order it in navy too. The built in tank top is really soft. I was afraid it would be too clingy or form fitting and it's not. It's loose and comfortable. I had to check myself a couple of times because I felt that it was slipping down too far. But, those of you that actually have boobs shouldn't have an issue! :) I highly recommend this top. Also, these pants are maybe one of my absolute favorites. The Martin Fit are great pants. I of course get the petite version.

Alright Ladies, I hope you have a great Thursday. The weekend is almost here. We're having a girl's night out on Friday...dinner and Magic Mike. Sounds like a great weekend, don't ya think?!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your necklace. And the sweater and pants are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! I work at banana republic and you put this together really nicely :)
    def following!

    Id love for you to check out my blog if you have a minute!!
    www.backalleysandboulevards.blogspot.ca

    Kristine =)

    ReplyDelete