6.26.2012

Pretty jealous but at least I have new nail polish

My sister and the future BIL got to see The Brothers of the Sun Tour (aka Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and Jake Owen) on Saturday. I'm jealous on so many levels. First, I want to see them on Sunday in Cincinnati but that's not going to happen unless I win tickets from a radio station. I don't win things. I'm pretty sure I've never won anything. I guess I'm due. But, if I'm going to win something for the first time I would rather it be the lottery. Ok, back to the point. Second, the tickets were free. FREE. We aren't talking nose bleeds either. (Did you know this is a stadium tour? They're going to be at the Paul Brown on Sunday. That's the Bengals stadium for those of you that don't know.)

Sister called me last week because she heard they were giving away tickets to Army families. She managed to convince Nik that they needed to go. So, she was up at a 5:30 am on Thursday driving to Nashville. After waiting in line with screaming children for several hours she came home with 2 floor seats. Yes, you read that right FREE FLOOR SEATS. $135 value. She was freaking out.


Crazy, right?! They had 6,000 seats to give out. The generosity still amazes me. I guess if anyone is going to get free seats, it should be the military. We've decided that Kenny and Tim donated them. It just makes it seem that much more special! :) Oh and Faith Hill came out for a surprise performance with Tim. How great is that?!

My sister and Nik were sweating profusely and totally suffering from a swamp ass situation and I was painting my nails. 


I'm obsessed with my new Butter London HRH nail polish. The super shiny look is my fav. This looks bluer than it actually is. It's a really great purple/plum color. I cannot wait to try my other color Slapper.

Who watched the Bachelorette last night?? I won't give details...just in case you have it on the dvr! Arie gave me goosebumps. A guy said this, "I wanna date you so hard and marry the f*ck out of you." BEST. QUOTE. EVER. I giggled because it was perfect! Happy Tuesday Dolls! Let's make it a good one.

XOXO


1 comment: