6.19.2012

Ohio - Blaine, Washington - Ohio

So here is my trip in photos...





The next picture was taken my first night. I was exhausted after eating dinner and I went to bed at 9 pm. Yes, the sun was still shining!


Our amazing view...and Canada!




The backside of the resort. I should have requested a water view! 







 Day 2 of the conference OOTD:
 

Dress: Forever 21, Cardigan: New York and Co, Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless, Watch: Invicta, Necklace: Handmade, Nail Polish: OPI - Cajun Shrimp

Butter London in Seattle Airport...5 of the 7 colors I tested.


I chose Slapper and HRH (Her Royal Highness). I wanted all of them. It was a tough decision! (Ignore my horrible iPhone photo...I was in the airport and had to share my choices with my bestie!)


Braxton was helping me unpack or maybe just getting in the way. See that little bag...well it came with my new carry-on luggage. It snaps into the top of the bag so you can easily grab it before going thru security. One of the greatest selling points of the new luggage! 


There ya have it! Let's hope I can get thru today. Yesterday was painful and I actually ended up sleeping in a few hours before going to my meeting at noon. It was definitely necessary. Have a great Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful resort! That room looks really spacious. I think you went with the right color nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete