6.18.2012

Jetlag is for the birds.

My conference was great. However, I spent 3 days wondering what time it was and I'm pretty sure it's been 3 weeks since I've been in the office. I'm so confused! We got home in the early morning hours on Sunday. So, I spent yesterday in and out of sleep.

I could see Vancouver from my resort. No wonder AT&T asked if I needed to activate my international plan. I'm too lazy to get the pictures ready so I'll get you  those tomorrow. The weather was chilly and rainy. Go figure...it was raining in Washington. Oh and it was still light out at 9:30 pm. The first night I was asleep at 9 pm which was Midnight in Ohio. Also, I totally zoned out at dinner (which began at 8 pm - so late!) and everyone told me to go to bed. My presentation went really well! I'm really happy with everything!

Oh and the Seattle Airport has a Butter London store. I walked out with 8 different color nails and 2 new nail polish colors. (Again, I'll show you tomorrow.) Basically, this post was a total waste because there are no photos. Oh well!

I hope you all had a great weekend and happy Monday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment