6.06.2012

Beach Babe

I wish I was on the beach. Actually, I wish I lived within walking distance of the beach. The beach at the lake down the road does not count. I'm talking waves, salt water and warm temps year round. Until I win the lottery, get up the nerve to relocate or marry someone that insists we move to the beach...I will day dream. Just because I'm not lounging in the sand does not mean I don't need a cute bikini for Summer time poolside gatherings. Here is what I have my eye on...

All photos are from Victoria's Secret. (Except for the last two, obvi!)







I think I really want something neon but I also love the ruffles. What are your thoughts? Maybe looking at these models will make me get my butt outside to run today. Yep, it's happening. 

Oh and just because I love the Reds and think Joey Votto should be my husband...


If you've been living under a rock and have no idea who the hottest 1st baseman in baseball is...


...and because this picture is just awesome. 


We're going to a Reds game the weekend after my birthday. So, friends...let's make a meet and greet happen, K!!

Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO





6 comments:

  1. Girl I wish I lived at the beach too! (Or near one...)

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE blog!!

    Ps. Definitely following you! =) Would love it if you could do the same. <3 <3

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixing and matching bathing suits - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely pouring in my city today so I really wish I was at the beach! Those suits are all so cute (but not as cute as that first baseman)!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can almost guarantee the attendance has gone up since he joined the team! It doesn't hurt that he's actually good and that his new contract will keep him around for 10 more years!

      Delete
  5. Lovely post. Those bathing suits are just so cute. Great job on this post and great job on this blog, we love it, all the inspiration. Keep up the great work!

    Lindsey, we followed you please be kind and do the same.

    11&Chic
    The site for women looking for stylish designer shoes in their size, size 11

    www.11andchic.com

    ReplyDelete