5.17.2012

Why fake it??

I'm not even going to try to pretend that I have kept my workout promise to myself. I haven't done anything this week. I'm not making excuses. I was lazy. My allergies are kicking my butt on the daily and when I get home all I want to do is collapse onto my bed.

I'll be the first to tell you I'm not a morning person. I don't sleep until noon but at the same time I hate hearing my alarm go off. If I could sleep until 8 I would be happy. Maybe it's because I require at least 8 hours of sleep. When I'm running on less I lose all motivation and I turn into a grump. Too many season finales have kept me up past my bedtime and it's starting to affect me! So, working out in the morning is just not my thing. I like to shower the night before because my hair is too temperamental in the mornings. That leaves a few hours after work. Thankfully, the sunset is becoming later and later so I will have more time to fit my workout in!

I'm getting my new shoes TODAY! I think this is part of the reason I didn't care this week. I'm really excited about my new shoes and have no desire to be uncomfortable in my old ones. I'm honestly looking forward to getting outside and running again. If spending $100 on shoes isn't motivation, I don't know what is! I'm so excited to show you what I end up with!

CF night was fantastic. The turn out was amazing. I cannot wait to find out how much money they raised. I got my awesome new CF shirt last night as well.


Al had a portion of his lung removed in the Fall. Hence, the 20% less lung comment! But, he's pretty much a rockstar. By the way, I chose the Chicken and Cheese Empanadas last night and they did not disappoint. I'm looking forward to my leftovers for lunch. My dad got the deep fried mac and cheese (which is also a new menu item) and I was thoroughly impressed by them! Do I need an entire plate? No. But, I freaking love mac and cheese so I enjoyed every minute of it.

Who is pumped for the Grey's finale tonight?! I can't even handle it! I have to get home from shopping so I can plant myself on the couch for what will surely be an emotional hour.

This was the most random post of all time. My apologies! :)

XOXO

P.S. Today is my 2 year anniversary at my job. It seems like yesterday I was interviewing. I couldn't be happier with the changes I made!

8 comments:

  1. Allergies are kicking my butt too! I HATE alarms and waking up early. You will find your routine! Have fun shopping for shoes. I find always pair always motivates me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join the annoying allergy bandwagon too. I am absolutely dying this season!

    I'm glad the CF night went well! I am now going to Google how to make both fried mac and cheese and empanadas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie there were little bits of bacon in the fried mac and cheese. I'm pretty sure that is every pregnant woman's dream come true! :)

      Delete
  3. Mac and cheese, best comfort food ever! And yay for new shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellow there , you've got lovely blog . Mind following each other via Gfc , Blog loving and facebook ? I'd love to do that sweetie (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new shoes! That will always seem to get my butt in the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're going to be in tomorrow's post! I love them already and I haven't even worked out in them yet!

      Delete