5.02.2012

What's in the bag...

I've seen several other bloggers do a "What's In My Handbag" post. I figured I'd share what I keep in my bag!




This little Vera Bradley bag holds all of my "necessities". Top - Bottom: Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, glass nail file, Stila Coconut Crush lip stain, Stila lip glaze in Kitten, Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal, Cargo Plant Love lipstick in Grace, Dior Gloss Show in Kelly Rose, Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm, C.O. Bigelow Lemon hand cream, Visine, Replenishing drops, Sephora lip brush, nail clippers, 5 gum.


My glasses (only if my contacts have been irritating me, aka allergy season), Coach wristlet holds all of those coupons I get from VS, Express, etc., Coach zip around wallet (love this thing!) and Betsey Johnson sunglasses via Hautelook


I couldn't live without my iPhone, that chapstick is the bomb and I don't know what I did before this Sephora powder (it's only $9!). Can't go anywhere without the BC.

So, that's what is in my bag. What's in yours?? It's Wednesday already Ladies. I could not be happier!!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I also cannot believe it's Wednesday either I'm pumped! My purse is an absolute mess right now. If I were to dump it out a bunch of change would fall out as well as the norms - wallet, hair ties, phone, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed to photograph all of the trash I had to throw away! I knew it was getting out of hand so this was my excuse to clean it out!

      Delete
  2. Wow, very nice post about what's in your bag!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely money, lipstick and my phone!
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete