5.11.2012

Random Friday Favorites

I'm all over the place this week. I know I've discussed my love for this previously but I just need to reiterate the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the perfume Lola by Marc Jacobs. I wore my Burberry Body yesterday and didn't even enjoy it. Lola has become my signature scent of the moment.



I actually got my most recent bottle at TJ Maxx. The entire gift set was only $50 which is a major score in my book. If you haven't tried this, I think you need to at least smell it next time you're browsing past the perfume counter. Sephora has a $15 roller ball. If you hate it, you can always send it to me! :)

Bravo's new show Around the World in 80 Plates premiered this week. I caught the first episode last night and I'm totally hooked! It's basically Amazing Race with cooking. I loved seeing them chugging yards of beer. It was awesome. My favorite quote would be from a girl on the red team (I don't know all of their names yet). After splitting a plate of food, drinking a cocktail, chugging beer (I think she was one of the most impressive!), eating an entire plate of fish and chips and drinking some kind of cider beer...she said, "I'm drunk and I don't feel well." She was practically laying back in her chair. It was great. Did I mention they were running to 3 different pubs in London in order to complete these tasks.


I definitely recommend watching it. Plus, Cat Cora is awesome and you get to look at Curtis Stone. Win-Win!

Also, can someone tell me why I'm obsessed with Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding??


I think they are hilarious! Plus, Kroy seems to really adore her and little KJ is the cutest! If you need some mindless light hearted entertainment, check it out!

Basically, Bravo is my favorite channel. It's the first thing I check when I sit down to watch tv. Food Network is a close second. I'm also pretty much obsessed with Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I want to go on a Triple D vacation. Which would entail traveling all over the US to eat at any restaurant I find appealing (aka ALL OF THEM). This trip would result in me gaining 50 lbs but it might be worth it!

Please tell me some of you are obsessed with Kim and Kroy too! Are there any other guilty pleasures I'm missing out on? I could do an entire series of posts about my intense love for anything on Bravo! Have a great weekend Ladies!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Bravo is MY FAVORITE CHANNEL EVER. I watch 90% of it and ill watch The Real Housewives of anything! Love this season of New Jersey! Ill have to look at Around The World In 80 Plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra, I LOVE RHONJ too! I'm so ready for another season of Top Chef and Rachel Zoe!

      Delete