5.08.2012

New Beauty Buys

I was in need of some new beauty products (i.e. face wash, moisturizer, ya know the usual). So, after my car was FINALLY finished being serviced on Friday, I hit up CVS. I had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon. What better time to buy beauty products?? Plus, because I bought an Olay product I got a $2.00 off coupon to use by mid June. Love that! Here's what I came home with. (All products are linked thru the pictures.)



I read this article because the dermatologist they interviewed went to my high school. I graduated with her brother so I saw several of her family members and friends posting links to it on Facebook. I figured since I actually know who she is, I would take her recommendations into consideration. This face wash has mixed reviews on Make-up Alley but I tried it anyway. So far, I don't hate it. I think because I run on the oily side it works really well. I feel like my face is clean without being overly done. I'm not over the moon about it either. I've been using it twice a day since Saturday so we'll see what happens! I want to try the Albolene face wash she mentioned too. They also sell it at CVS.  


I had every intention of buying the Garnier BB Cream I mentioned here. Apparently everyone in the freaking county had the same idea because they were sold out. I was not happy. So, I tried the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer in Light to Medium instead. Miss Pink Lou Lou did a review of it and was raving about it. I have to say, I LOVE this stuff. I haven't worn foundation since I bought it. It's just enough color. I recommend it if you are looking for a good tinted moisturizer. I would still like to try the BB Cream. But, for now I'm totally content with this! 


I have this amazing chapstick in Quenched as well. I wanted something with a little color and this is perfect. I also love the Peach flavor. If you haven't check this out...get it on! 


Lastly, I bought the new Carrie album and it is AWESOME! I had live streamed the entire album on iTunes prior to its release so I already knew I loved it. I have been listening to it non-stop in the car for two days. A 50 minute commute means I nearly listen to the entire thing in one sitting! Ha.

Ok Ladies, that's all I have for this lovely Tuesday! Have any of you purchased anything great that I need to know about? Please share!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment