5.01.2012

Making the old new again

I get pretty excited when I come up with a great new outfit. Especially when it consists of things I've had for a while. I wonder why I never paired them together before. This happened last week when I wore this great outfit!



Top: Banana Republic
Blazer: Forever 21
Capris: New York and Co.
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless
Watch: Anne Klein



Shirt: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Pants: Banana Republic Martin Fit Petite
Shoes: Nine West
Paw Print Necklace: Macy's
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Anne Klein
Nail Polish: White Hot - Sephora by OPI

And because my little man was so cute when I was taking photos I had to share!  


Remember when I said that Brax was getting stuck at the foot of the bed? This is what I'm talking about! Crazy, right?! Don't worry he wasn't totally stuck, he got himself out of that one. I washed my bedding this weekend and pushed the mattress closer to the foot of the bed. Hopefully, that will prevent this. 



Exhaustion set in after all of that playing!!


He is just so photogenic! I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. OMG... love your sweet kitty!!! I have 2 at home that I can't get enough of! Cute blog :)
    xoxo,
    Rachael
    www.rachaelkhawkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! He's definitely my spoiled little baby. It's hard to get mad at that adorable face!

      Delete