5.29.2012

It's official...

I love Nashville! It may have been close to 100 degrees on Saturday and I probably lost 20 lbs in perspiration (pretty sure I gained it back in all of the delicious food I consumed) but it still made a lasting impression. I want to go back and spend some time going to all of the little bars. My weekend with my sister, Nik and Jes was a great time. Lots of board games, cocktails, food, reading and great conversation. I also found a new dress for the shower at Forever 21 while we were at a mall in Nashville. So, here's my weekend in pictures.



















I need a Which Wish near me. End. Of. Story. So delicious! 


So, my iPhone screen cover melted in the sun after spending the afternoon by the pool. That pile of crap at the top was stuck to my screen and I had to peel it off. GROSS! That heat was no joke! 


We found a great pool for Sister to enjoy this Summer! 

Finally, a dress I actually like...


And now you're all sick of looking at pictures! Remember when I said this about my morning commute on Friday? Well I should have taken it as a clue. It should have taken me 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to Northern KY but it took 3 hours. Seriously...3 hours! I was ready to cancel my trip. We arrived at my sisters at 10:30 Ohio time. That means it took us 7 1/2 hours. It should have taken 5 1/2. Not the most enjoyable trip but we made it in one piece despite a few missed exits and detours along the way.

I'll be back tomorrow with an interesting post about my small town and how seriously we take our community! I hope you all enjoy a short week. I'm only working 3 days so I'll be incredibly busy.

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these photos of Nashville! It's a place I've heard of but never been, as I live in Australia. Great photos, it was cool to see what it's like over there! :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica-Anne! I'm glad I could show you a little bit of the States.

      Delete
  2. I just realized we both totally fail as bloggers! No photos of people {us} from the whole weeeknd!??! How did that happen??? Guess we'll just have to do it again...or make up for it on Saturday. I'm bringing the big camera, so it's on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thoughts. We will definitely make up for it on Saturday and we won't be melting/suffering from heat exhaustion so that helps things!

      Delete
  3. Sounds and looks like a blast, minus the heat. lol. I totally need to plan a trip. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, it's a great city! You and the new hubby should definitely plan a trip!

      Delete