5.10.2012

I'm a slacker

My workouts have been very minimal this week. I think my reason is valid. When you don't workout for quite some time, you tend forget what kind of condition your shoes are in. Well, mine are dunzo. Seriously, not in good shape. I'm pretty sure I am on the verge of shin splints. I have been walking Coopie almost every day for at least 20 minutes. I had every intention of incorporating some running into this week's schedule. But, after my walk the other night I knew it wasn't a good idea.

I'm going to start doing yoga again tonight. See that requires me to barefoot! These are the shoes I currently have.


I love my Brooks running shoes. I realize these seem really old but they sat in my closet for a long time before I used them. I loved my Ghost 2's and you never know if you'll like the next one in the series so I bought another pair before they changed them. They are were incredibly comfortable. But, I wonder if it is what I should be wearing.

I have enlisted the helping of the bestie. Since she is an XC and track coach, I making her go with me to Runner's Plus so I can pick out some new shoes with the help of a professional! I think it's time I have someone tell me what I should be wearing! We're going next Thursday so expect the full run down on Friday. Until then, I guess I'll limit my workouts to yoga or anything that allows me to be without shoes!

Have a great day Ladies...the weekend is almost here!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete