5.15.2012

Gold Accents

I'm slowly adding more gold into my wardrobe. I was happy to put a few of those items together yesterday. My outfit felt incredibly Spring/Summer like. Of course, I had to wear my new purchases from New York and Co. I basically could be an add for the store.



Striped Tank: New York and Co.
Cami: Forever 21
Cardigan: New York and Co.
Pants: New York and Co.
Shoes: Target
Watch: Invicta
Necklace: Local Seller

My hair is in a pony tail again. However, I feel like it's different when I'm not doing out necessity! Even though it kind of was because I attempted to leave my hair curly and it was not cute. I'm SO close to having my curly locks back!

I planned to discuss the premiere of The Bachelorette but it started too late for my liking last night. Yes, I'm like an old person that goes to bed incredibly early. I was yawning all day yesterday so I figured staying up until 11 wasn't in my best interest. I'll give my run down on all of the new guys tomorrow! Have a great Tuesday Ladies!!

XOXO

4 comments: