5.21.2012

Fro Yo and Wedding Receptions

I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I would have liked. Gifts were purchased which is good but I know I'll be a crazy person next week! Let's start with this delicious treat I picked up at the grocery store yesterday. It was so hot! So, ice cream definitely needed to happen.


Seriously, this is the bomb. So freaking good and creamy. I had to make myself stop eating after I downed a 1/3 of the container. I would have finished the entire thing off.

My cousin's at home reception was Saturday. Remember her Key West Wedding?? I forgot my camera at home and the iPhone was not going to take great pics in the dim lighting so I have nothing to share with you. It was a great reception. Amazing food, candy bar, delicious cupcakes and key lime pies. Don't judge me but I had a large vanilla cupcake and mini key lime pie (think mini muffin size) then about 30 minutes later I decided I needed a mini red velvet cupcake. They were all so good! Plus, I had a bag full of candy for the road. She had the candy in plastic buckets with little shovels as the scoops. It was adorable! We left earlier than I would have liked but I was on day 2 of a migraine and my head needed a pillow. Plus, my dad had to work yesterday so he wanted to get to bed. Speaking of the migraine it's still lingering. I'm thinking my allergies are to blame. This is the worst allergy season I have had in a very long time. Are any of you as miserable as I am??

That's about all I have for you today! I promise a more exciting post tomorrow. Happy Monday!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. How have I not seen this B&J's yet?!

    My allergies haven't been this bad for as long as I can remember. Poor Parker even has a dose of it this season. I've been doing pretty good the past few days though and it better stay that way. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up with 2 shots yesterday but I'm feeling better...still not great.

      Get the fro yo. So good. My brother doesn't eat sweets and he ate 1/3 of the container. I could have killed him!

      Delete
  2. I almost bought that this weekend! Instead, I got their new one "Chocolate Therapy" which is totally worth every calorie!

    Love your blog!

    http://frommetoaz.blogspot.com/
    http://mydailyearworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly...Chocolate Therapy sounds A.MAZ.ING!!

      Delete