5.04.2012

Friday Favorites

This week's Friday Favorites is actually a list of products I want to try. I would love to get feedback from all of you! So, if you have any experience with these products please let me know!


Now that my hair is growing out and I can actually leave it curly without my hair looking like I just rolled out of bed, I'm looking for some new products. I'm still not at my ideal length but it's getting there. I have some samples of other Bumble and Bumble products. I really like them so I would like to try some of their curling products. This curl conscious holding foam seems like a nice option. The description states that it keeps curls together despite heat or humidity. Sign me up!


The curl conscious calming creme is a moisturize-rich frizz control cream. Frizz control...yeah I definitely need that! My hair tends to take frizz to a new level.


I read about the Garnier BB cream on Rachael's blog this week and I'm considering trying it out. From the website: "Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream immediately and effectively fullfills your skincare expectations with just one multi-benefit product that combines intense moisturizing skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth." I don't like to wear a lot of make-up in the Summer. I tend to run on the oily side so having heavy make-up on my face just annoys me! I feel like I end up with it everywhere. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this after work today. I'll keep you posted!

Please let me know if you have tried any of these products. I would love some feedback. Especially on the hair products, I'm constantly trying to find new products that actually work! I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm heading out of the office a little early today so I can get my car serviced. So exciting right?! I think I'm going to go for walk/run around town while they take care of it. It will be nice to get my workout done early.

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I have curly hair but tend to wear it curlier in the summer than in the winter. It gets so straight but as soon as it's even the slightest bit humid it starts to frizz. What I've found is that washing it less (sounds gross) and conditioning it more helps to eliminate that weird frizz. Let me know how you like those products as I am always on the hunt for something that works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wash mine very often either! I think it looks better on the 2nd or 3rd day but that's about as long as I can go. I flat ironed mine this morning and I can already feel the humidity in it. I will definitely let you know what I think of the products.

      Delete