5.25.2012

The dreaded dress and TN bound...

I got a dress on Wednesday night. It of course was none of the ones I had previously chosen because they only had the peach pleated polka dot dress. Oh and it was HIDEOUS. I looked like I was wearing a large dress instead of a small. Jenn and can attest to this. Not Good! This is what I ended up with. I'm not sold on it. I think the colors are darker/brighter than I had intended and that's why I'm having such a hard time with it.


It fits well and I think it's flattering but I'm not loving the pattern. I might have to run to Forever21 after work next week or something. Maybe, I can just stop somewhere on my way back from TN this weekend. Anyway, this is what I got and I'm not loving it. Go figure.

I'm leaving for TN at 3:00 pm today. It's going to be incredibly hot so my wardrobe consists of sundresses and rompers. I'm really hoping my morning commute is not a glimpse into what Jes and I will be dealing with for our drive. Not kidding, NO ONE would drive the speed limit. I was yelling obscenities on more than one occasion. People refused to let me cross over traffic so I could get off on my exit. I have road rage. I'm the first to admit it but my blood pressure was so high this morning, I was ready to scream!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy your extra day off and I hope you have some backyard bbq fun!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love your style! I’ve decided to follow your blog! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete