5.09.2012

Color Blocking

This is an outfit I wore last week. I wore the royal violet No. 2 Pencil skirt from J Crew again. Basically, it's my favorite thing in my closet right now. I need more...ASAP!



Cardigan: New York and Co.
Tank: Target
Skirt: J Crew
Necklace: Banana Republic
Belt: J Crew
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Invicta
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless
Nails: White Hot - Sephora by OPI

I received several compliments on this outfit. That always makes me excited! I love color blocking. I feel like I can totally transform an item of clothing by pairing it with something equally as vibrant and awesome. Also, I hope this is the last photo you see of my ponytail for a very long time! I finally colored my hair this weekend. My roots were no joke 2 inches long so it looked atrocious. I seriously wouldn't wear it down because I couldn't handle looking at it. I think this officially means I'm back to my old self. My hair has been flat ironed all week and I've worn my contacts every day for nearly a week. It feels so great to be back to normal! Happy Wednesday Dolls!! I hope you are having a great week!

XOXO

3 comments: