4.20.2012

OOTD

Ok, ladies...I can hear and it's weird. Everything seems incredibly loud. The suction was pretty much what I expected. Loud. Uncomfortable. Kind of hurt when he was near my ear drum. Everything looks great. One more week of a new kind of ear drops. Then, a follow-up in 6 weeks. It's really weird being able to hear again. I can't tell how much my hearing has improved because I can't seem to remember what it was like prior to the surgery. All I can compare it to is the past month of not hearing anything. I still hear a bit of an echo but the graft hasn't totally healed yet so I'm sure that will go away with time.

On to the fun stuff! My OOTD from yesterday. Which featured this new skirt! LOVE it. I took my nude tights off around lunch time. It got warm and I couldn't deal. Had I known this would happen, I would have worn heels. The booties definitely made my feet hot.


Top: New York and Co
Skirt: J Crew No 2 Pencil Skirt
Booties: Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Anne Klein
Headband: Goody

Ladies, I need your help. I have spent the past month eating like crap and laying around. I have done very minimal physical activity and now all of my clothes are tight. My equilibrium is still a bit off so most of the physical activities I would like to do I just don't feel ready for yet (i.e. yoga, running, ab work, anything that requires bending over). I could use any suggestions you have. I've been eating anything that was quick and easy which has resulted in a lot of take out/fast food and I HATE that. So, I've been eating salads for lunch all week and it's crazy but I'm already feeling a little better. I could use any of the help I can get! I have to be the Maid of Honor in a wedding in 5 months. Gotta get serious!

I'll be back next Friday with some new favorites for you! Have a great weekend! I have a date with my Kindle all day today while I proctor. I have to finish The Lucky One before Jenn and I see the movie next weekend.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. your blog is lovely.... enjoyed looking. :0) you have a new follower, and hoping to stay connected! cheers!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete