4.17.2012

OOTD

It's been a while. It's not the best OOTD but it's better than nothing. My hair is still in a ponytail. Ear drops twice a day means I'd rather keep my hair away from that!


Cardigan: Gap
Top: Banana Republic
Capris: New York and Co.
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Watch: Anne Klein
Nail Polish: China Glaze
Headband: H&M

I take these pictures all the time and my room looks like a cluttered mess. Allow me to explain. The cardboard box is Braxton's favorite place to play/cuddle. It also holds several toys. He flips around in there throwing his toys around. I got my new Uggs and had intended to keep the box so I could put my boots away in the Spring/Summer. Well, little man took over the box and it will never hold my boots again! I also keep food and water in my room with a baby gate up during the day because fat girl Chloe tries to eat his food all the time and the last thing she needs is kitten chow!

Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You look wayyy better than I do when I feeling under the weather! Plus, love the headband!

    ReplyDelete