4.05.2012

I love a good deal!

I was in Target last night. The store I typically go to is being turned into one of the superstores with a grocery department as well. So, there were some incredible deals! I think they are trying to get rid of some things. Of course I hit up the shoe department. I actually have my eye on a pair of purple heels. I have a feeling I will be getting them because they were so comfy and such a vibrant color. I need them in my closet!


There is a similar pair in pink too. I might need both. They're only $30 so I'm ok with it!

I did buy these adorable shoes though! Clearance rack...only $9.00!!!! That makes me excited! They're a burgundy, purple, brown color. I'm happy with my great deal!


I wish I would have had more time to browse but I was on a mission and I had to get home so I could be settled in at 8 pm to watch the finale of One Tree Hill.

I need to share my jealousy with my ladies. My bestie Jenn is in NYC with her students for their Senior class trip. Well, during the NBC Studios tour they got to see Giuliana Rancic film for E! News. Some of the girls got a picture with her. Ugh! I love Giuliana. So Jealous!

Have a great Thursday Ladies! Oh and if you get a chance you should probably vote for one of my fav bloggers Anna at Fash Boulevard in the Lauren Conrad blogger contest. Click the link for all of the details!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I always forget about Target! They have great shoes and tend to have a cheaper pair of just about every style of shoe Steve Madden makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, just got these!!! love them, and great price!

    ReplyDelete