4.03.2012

J Crew...why do you do this to me?

I'm seriously obsessed with everything in the new J Crew catalog. This is nothing new. I have the same reaction every time I pull one of those catalogs out of the mailbox. I hit up the new arrivals tab on the website so I could show you some of my favorite things. This is honestly just a small portion of my wish list. If only I had one the Mega Million on Friday...


I have the white pants...just need the adorable top!


Even though it's getting warmer, I want this entire outfit. 


Obsessed with stripes. Love them. I could wear them every day. This pink top needs to appear in my closet, ASAP! 


I love the feminine qualities of this eyelet top. It's pretty fantastic. 


Again, I need the entire outfit. The sweet polka dots with the vibrant pants are a great combination. 


You know I'm on the constant hunt for great pastel pants. The zippers add a little something extra to this pair. Plus, I just love the spearmint color. 


No. 2 Pencil Skirt. Why haven't I purchased one of these yet?! I just keep delaying the inevitable. I always think I want a staple color like black, white, khaki, etc. But, then I see this purple and know how much I love the color purple and I think this is the one I need to buy! AHH. Pencil skirts are one of my favorite things for work. Maybe, I'll bite the bullet this Spring.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, but that would be annoying. So, go browse the new arrivals or flip thru the catalog for the 100th time like I have and dream about the new wardrobe you wish you could buy. I know I will be! Happy Tuesday!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I think that it's basically illegal for you not to buy that purple pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments like these are why our Easton adventures always ended with far more purchases than we intended! I'm due for some Spring shopping so I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh - I know exactly how you feel! Which is precisely why I no longer have access to my J. Crew credit card..because I have no self restraint haha. LOVING that first polka dot sweater :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received the J Crew catalogue and am feeling the same way - so many things I would LOVE to have, so little $$!!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete