4.02.2012

I'm BACK...with ACM fashion

I'm watching the ACM's and I've already been scouring the internet for some of the fashion. And to update you, I'm gradually getting my energy level back. I attempted to clean my bathroom yesterday and thought I was going to die. Apparently, physical labor is still out of the question. I had a check up and everything looks great. I will have packing in my ear for about 3 more weeks. That's the most annoying part. I can't scratch it and it itches more than you could imagine. The itching means it's healing so that's a good thing but if I can get my normal hearing back soon, that would be great! I seriously hear an echo and everything is muffled. I rolled over the other night and my healing ear was up so I didn't hear my alarm go off. That's a problem folks! I'm going to have to crank the volume up to prevent that from happening again!

On to the fashion, unless otherwise noted the photo came from here.


Taylor Swift...I liked the straighter hair and bangs. This dress was young and fun and not her typical flowy girly number so I liked it! Source


Miss Carrie opened the show with style! If I were her, I would be showing off that leg too! She looks stunning. I need to see a close up of the dress but I think I like it. Source


Blake and Miranda are adorable. I was so happy for her when she won. I'm still not sure if I love the dress or not. I like the color and cut but the material has be thrown. It could just be the lighting. I might need to find another shot of it.


Dierks Bentley is a beautiful man. I've seen him in concert and he puts on one hell of a show. I included him for the eye candy factor because do we really care what he is wearing?! I didn't think so!


LOVE this dress Jennifer Nettles. The color, the cut, the adorable belt. I love it all. 


Not sure why LL Cool J is at the ACM Awards but he's a good looking man so we'll let it slide. 


Laura Bell Bundy...I'm sorry I do not like this. The sleeve is weird. The length of it is just odd to me. I don't hate the silver but the sleeve just ruins it for me.
 

Sara Evans, you are so much prettier than this dress. Not a good choice. I really like her too, so this makes me sad. I've seen her better. I think she could have rocked an awesome tailored pant suit and it would have been so much better than this. 


I have no idea who Cherrill Green is. I need to google it. But, I LOVE her dress. I would totally wear this...ya know if I had a reason to wear a formal dress.

Well dolls, that's all I have for my first post back. I hope to get back into the swing of things this week. I have been trying to keep up with all of your blogs as well but I went days without even opening my laptop. So, it might take me a bit to get totally caught up. I hope you all have a great Monday!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Taylor's dress as well but the only thing is I felt the gold looked a little off. It was obviously awkward to sew that top but overall she looked great especially with the darker hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Nettles looks great! I love her dress <3

    ReplyDelete