4.26.2012

Get in Gear

My post is late this morning. One, I didn't know what to post about last night. Two, I still didn't know what to write about this morning. I could tell you about the new white nail polish I got yesterday. White Hot - Sephora by OPI. That's like 2 sentences. A really exciting post, don't ya think?! Or maybe you want to hear about my awesome lunch at McCormick and Schmicks, where I devoured salmon stuffed with crab, shrimp and brie. (Not kidding, quite possibly one of the best meals I've ever had.) Again, we're only at a paragraph. Boring. So, I read some posts this morning and this is what I've come up with.

Veronika over at Veronika's Blushing is starting a 30 day workout challenge for herself. The month of May is when she plans to kick her butt into gear and jump back on the workout train. This is exactly what I need. I need to hold myself accountable. (This is day 2 with no cotton in my ear so I think I'm ready. I know you'll miss my fashion statement.) I've jumped on her bandwagon. It's going to hurt. I'm going to get pissed mainly because it's going to hurt. But, I'm committed. Thursday will be my workout update day. If I skip it, I need you to yell at me! Hold me accountable Ladies!!

I have so many fitness inspiration pictures and workouts on Pinterest. It's time I use them! I leave you with this.




I'm definitely getting my butt into gear!! Have a great Thursday Ladies!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. one of the things I'm most excited about being in the US for is getting back into CrossFit! I am not motivated enough to do it by myself here so I can't wait to get back to my gym with the trainers that motivate me! I will have one month to bust my rear into shape for my brothers wedding then I just have to maintain until Sept {and on...hopefully}!

    The hard part for me is going to be the diet. It's so hard not to splurge on all my favorite American foods while I'm in the US!

    We'll have to keep each other accountable while we're in clarksville/Nashville and make sure we get a workout {or 2} in while we're down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diet would be so hard. I'm sure there are so many things you are looking forward to eating! Anytime I go back to OU I feel like I gain 10 lbs because I need to eat at so many places. I would imagine coming back to the U.S. would be a similar experience! We will definitely hold each other accountable. Even if it means just a few long walks to burn off the food we're consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, very inspirational! I love the first one! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So inspirational! love all your photos :X
    following u right now :X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete