4.27.2012

Friday Favorites

I'm going to see The Lucky One with the bestie on Sunday. So freaking excited!


Well hello Mr. Efron! You are looking mighty grown up these days. No longer the young boy from HSM. I used to babysit a 6 year old. I've seen HSM on more than one occasion! I started the book last Friday while I was sitting in silence proctoring and I managed to finish it on Sunday. So, yeah it was a decent book! Let's hope the movie follows the book somewhat closely.
  
Next up, I bought this body wash and I am obsessed! For real...it's great! The smell is AMAZING and totally reminds me of summer time. Which is probably why I love it so much. Plus, it's cheap. 


I enjoy St. Ives products. I've used several different face washes so I was happy to try this and I'm currently on my second bottle of it. I rarely buy the same body wash two times in a row. I like to change it up but this was just too good!

Also, thought I would share that my face has decided to break out again. Let's hope we aren't reverting back to that again. I don't think my sanity can take it! Time to get super serious about my skin care regimen again. Yuck! My battle for clearer skin really is an ongoing battle.

Alright Ladies, I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO

P.S. because I'm a crazy cat lady, I want to let you all know that little man is officially 6 months old as of yesterday. :( What happened to my fluffy haired baby??



6 comments:

  1. I think Braxton and Khaleesi need a play date! They estimate Khaleesi is 13 months old...they are either wrong or she is a runt because she is probably about his size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brax is really long. I think he is bigger than Lou too so maybe he is just abnormal! A play date would be awesome! He is used to playing with Miss Chloe so I think he can be a little rough. The big girl can handle it!

      Delete
  2. It appears to be a great product :)
    Your cat, is sooooooooooooo cute! Love cats too ;D
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! He is so spoiled!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, cat lady ;D
      I’m following you back now, on GFC and bloglovin(#2)

      Have a wonderful weekend :)

      x♥x♥

      PS:he's a sweet cat, spoil him a lot :D

      "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"




      cat lady

      Delete
  3. I want to see the movie, too :)
    You're kitty is sooo cute :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete