4.13.2012

Friday Favorites

I feel like I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in so long! I'm glad to be back with a couple of products that I'm loving right now.

As most of you know, I've been growing my hair out for what seems like an eternity. I haven't flat ironed it in weeks so I'm sure the first time I do, I'll be shocked at the length of it. Before this never ending process began, I was cutting my hair every 3-6 weeks. Now that I'm not, I have been suffering from breakage and split ends. Enter this shampoo...



TRESemme's Anti-Breakage Shampoo.  I have been using this product for a couple of months. Granted I only wash my hair every 2-3 days but I really like it. I think my hair feels stronger. I'm in desperate need of a trim. So, I'm anxious to see how it does after I get all of the bad ends out of there. I saw they have a split remedy line now as well. I might looking into that next time. I flat iron my hair nearly every day. Which results in quite a bit of breakage. I can't wait to see how this works out in the long run. My hair is incredibly coarse, frizzy, nappy and curly. I get really excited when I find products that make it more manageable. I'm so envious of the girls that can get up and go with their hair. The only way that's going to happen for this girl, is if it's in a ponytail!


I tried these delicious Fiber One brownies this week. OMG. So unbelievably delicious. I'm kind of obsessed with them. They are soft and chewy. The perfect size. I plan to buy a box this weekend to keep in my office. Next time I need a chocolate/sweets fix this is where I'm going. It's better than a candy bar, right?!

My mom and I are shopping for the Bridal Shower this weekend. I'm sure I'll have a lot to report on Monday. Have a great weekend Ladies!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. My hair breaks very easily and I also use (and love) the Tresemme shampoo. I only wash it 2-3 times/week as well but am very guilty when it comes to using the flatiron =(

    ReplyDelete