4.19.2012

FINALLY!!!

At 4:00 pm today I FINALLY get the packing out of my ear. This has been the longest month of my life. I honestly cannot believe my surgery was only a month ago because the process has been so long and grueling. I am so looking forward to being able to hear normally again. No More Cotton In My Ear! I'm kind of nervous that I will have some equilibrium issues because I have been this way for so long. The packing is going to be suctioned out. SUCTION. Seriously?! That sounds awful, right?? I have been preparing myself for the absolute worst. I have a feeling my hour drive home will be a bit unpleasant. I still have some pain medication so if I'm hurting I can take that and go to bed. I have no idea if there will be more drops in my future or not. I really don't know. The only thing I am aware of is the fact that I can't fly for 3 months after the surgery. So, we'll see what comes next!

I attempted to take a few quick iPhone pics of my outfit this morning but the lighting was horrible and you couldn't really see anything. I'll post some camera pics tomorrow. I bought this last week and I'm so happy I did.


J Crew was having a great sale. If you remember, I posted about another No. 2 Pencil skirt here. Well this one is very similar and it was on sale. SCORE! It fits perfectly and I'm now officially obsessed with the No. 2 Pencil skirt. I need more! I steamed it last night and it was so easy. Another plus in my book! Do any of you have the No. 2 Pencil skirt from J Crew? What color(s) do you have?? I think I need it in the Natural color. I have to say, I have tights on with it right now because it was chilly this morning but I have a feeling they're going to come off before my meeting this afternoon. My legs are already warm. They are nude Hue tights so it's not like they are adding anything to the outfit!

Have a great Thursday Ladies!!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment