4.09.2012

Etsy is addicting

First of all, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! My sister, her fiance and their dog were in town so we spent the weekend hanging out and attending my cousin's bridal shower. Which was fantastic! The food was great and Jess did a great job on the dessert/candy bar! I'm still eating cake balls...yum!

I was MIA on Friday because my boss sent me home on Thursday. I'm thinking my allergies caused a sinus infection. My sinuses were incredibly swollen and there was some pressure on my ear, which basically CANNOT happen. So, I had to go to the doctor and I'm on antibiotics and a decongestant. But, I can't blow my nose so it makes the entire situation really enjoyable! Anyway, the doctor recommended I spend Friday in bed. I didn't fight him on that. But, I'm back!!

About a week ago Anna at Fash Boulevard posted about this great Etsy store Derng. I'm pretty much obsessed with everything in the store. I could buy it all!


I pinned this last week and it is now sold out on the site. As is the necklace Anna wore in her post. I'm hoping they will be back up soon because I REALLY want these bracelets! 


I'm also dying for this necklace! How great is it? There are so many chains in various lengths. I think I need a few. The prices are great and I'm looking forward to making some purchases!

I seriously spent so much time on Etsy yesterday. I could browse for hours. It's a problem! But, I have several ideas for my sister's shower invitations! I'm hoping for a better week this week. This academic year is flying by and my busy season is right around the corner. I can't believe that my first full class of medical students will be graduating next month!

Have a great Monday and an even better week!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love those pieces!! Might need one or two.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bracelets as well! But what I am really loving is that Michael Kors watch. I'm such a sucker for his watches lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pieces. Super lovely. So is your blog dear. I just found it and it is an absolute joy
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete