4.10.2012

A case of the blahs!

I started to write this post and it became a total Debbie Downer. So, I deleted it. I'm just blah. My energy level is still incredibly low so therefore I don't have the energy to get ready in the morning and I've been wearing my hair in a ponytail for 3 weeks. This is so unlike me and I need to turn it around...ASAP. I've decided that surgeons don't fully prepare you for what you will endure post-op.

Instead of bringing you all down with my post-op frustrations, I'll just leave it at that and leave you with a picture of this handsome little devil! I mean seriously, how can that face not make you smile! He was extra cuddly this morning which makes leaving for work incredibly difficult.


That's all I have for you on this busy Tuesday. I hope you all have a great day!! My hair might be in a ponytail but I did my make-up and I'm wearing a cute outfit so you just might get an OOTD tomorrow.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is such a cute photo! Love adorable cat photos =) Just stumbled across your blog, it's so lovely! If you get a sec, I'd love for you to check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete