4.24.2012

Babies, Goodbyes and a Random Thought

As most of you know by now, Giuliana and Bill Rancic announced they are having a baby yesterday. I could not think of a more deserving couple.


That is going to be one good looking baby! I'm sure her E! family is thrilled, I mean they chronicled their road to a baby. I wish them nothing but the best! She said, "if you stay positive, God will give you good things". They are proof of that...congrats G and Bill!

Each Tuesday, we get one step closer to saying goodbye to the Seniors at McKinley High. Tonight is no different. The cast of Glee is using Whitney Houston as it's back drop. Kristen Dos Santos broke it down on E! Online yesterday and I have to say I'm so freaking excited!

I could listen to Glee soundtracks all day. I have the one that includes Poker Face and Bad Romance. Of course! My love for Gaga has no bounds. Do you love Glee as much as I do? If so, do you have a favorite New Directions number? I don't think I could pick just one. It seems like every episode there is at least one song that I need to download. One of my favorites was our introduction to Blaine and his rendition of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. I know this isn't a New Direction's number but I love The Warblers!

One last random thought, my sister pinned a list of 10 books that every girl should read her in 20's. The books included in the list aren't the point. The comments at the bottom of the list are where I'm going with this. People went on a rant about how the choices make it seem like all women in their 20's lack self-confidence, need a relationship and like to shop. I guarantee if you googled for similar lists you would find an abundance of them. I find it so funny that people get so uptight about a list that a couple of people concocted. If you hate the list so much, MAKE YOUR OWN. Post it online and let people complain about the fact that you didn't include Confessions of a Shopaholic in your list. It's not that serious folks. The inclusion of chick-lit and Jane Austen is not the end of the world. Just because a girl wants to read a little mindless chick-lit before she goes to bed does not mean she lacks intelligence. {END RANT}

Sorry for such a random post today. Have a great Tuesday Ladies!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to hear they are expecting. I was even happier to hear they are going to chronicle their surrogate journey as well as answer questions after B&G about their journey. I really love how open and honest they are as a couple.

    ReplyDelete