4.25.2012

Animal Print

I wore one of my favorite dresses yesterday. The print is kind of memorable so I can't wear it too often but I absolutely love it!



Dress: Banana Republic
Cardigan: New York and Co.
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Booties: Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Watch: Anne Klein
Bracelets: Handmade

Ignore my wrinkles. It was a long day of sitting in my chair! The belt is purple if you couldn't tell in the pictures because let's face it the quality blows.  My battery was dying so I was rushing.

Yesterday was my last day of ear drops! I seriously wanted to jump for joy this morning. Now, let's hope I don't get any ear infections. My hair and my flat iron were reunited this morning. Oh how I've missed that fuchsia Chi! My hair seems so long now!! I'm just happy to be getting back to myself...finally. 



Also, Glee did not disappoint last night. I'm probably going to need to download every Whitney song. They were all great! My co-workers and I are going out to lunch today for Administrative Professionals Day. McCormick and Schmicks...I cannot wait to dig into some of your delicious seafood. Happy Wednesday!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Cute look! I really like the print on your dress and your boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress. The pattern is so pretty.

    We are having a giveaway on our blog for a personalized necklace, please stop by and enter. Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely babe! Let`s follow each other!
    xoxo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete