3.07.2012

Long overdue...

These outfit posts are from last week. So, they are definitely long overdue. My tan is really dark in the second outfit...don't worry it's already fading. :(



 Shirt: New York and Co
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: New York and Co
Handbag: Michael Kors

Ya know...in case you need a close-up of the handbag, again.



 Shirt: PacSun
Blazer: Forever 21
Scarf: gift (from Poland)
Pants: New York and Co
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

And because I'm sure you are missing pictures of this handsome little devil. Here is your daily dose of Braxton!


Happy Wednesday Ladies!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh la la! That bag looks awesome on you. I love the size of it. I've been looking for a new bag and you may and just inspired me to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete