3.20.2012

I wore a lot of green this weekend...

Between the Bobcats game and St. Patty's Day, I wore a lot of green this weekend.

OU game. Such a great time with some of my favorite people on the planet!

Tshirt: Paw Print - Homage.com, Cardigan: J Crew

This was incredibly funny at the time. If someone can tell me why, I would really appreciate it! 


Love my best friend more than anything! 


For some reason the crowd doesn't seem well depicted in this picture. Promise that we walked into the bar and my drink was spilled all over my shirt within 2 minutes. Well worth it! 


We need to live closer to one another. I need more of this in my life! 

Shirt: Banana Republic, Tank: Forever 21, Boyfriend Distressed Capris: American Eagle, Handbag: Urban Expressions (via Hautelook), Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

We went outside and came back to this in our booth. After she nearly fell totally out of the booth, Jank sat her back up. She seemed confused by the entire thing. Pretty sure she would have been more confused if she fell out of that booth. 


Since my outfits were basically all green. I figured I would share an OOTD from last week. It's been so warm that I can wear my flip flops in and out of work!




Shirt: New York and Co
Capris: New York and Co
Necklace: Handmade
Flats: Payless
Flip Flops: Kino (from Key West - so cheap and comfy!)

Well Ladies, I am having outpatient surgery on my right ear today. Nothing serious...don't worry! But, I'll be MIA for the next few days. Pain medication and all. The bestie is going to try to check in periodically. I'm sure she'll give you some updates. I'm not allowed to wash my hair for 4 days. Can you imagine?! This is part of the reason I took the remainder of the week off.

Little Brax is having surgery too. That's right, he's losing his manhood and his claws. I know de-clawing can be kind of controversial but he is scaling the curtains. It's not a good thing. He's a little crazy and he will never be outside so he'll be ok! He has his surgery tomorrow and we get to pick him up on Thursday afternoon. Uncle Tyler will be taking him to the vet because I'm sure I'll be in no condition to drive tomorrow at 8 am.

I don't know if I'll check in again this week. So, have a great week/weekend! I'll be watching my Bobcats on Friday! Hopefully, I'll be feeling much better by then.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment