3.02.2012

Friday Favorites

My love for all things cheese related is not a secret. I absolutely love cheese. I bought this delicious treat this week and I need to share it with you!


So delicious!! I prefer the whole grain wheat thins with it. I think I'm going to be trying some more flavors because I love it that much.


I also bought these to keep at work. I like chips. It's a problem. So, I figured I would find something to substitute for my greasy potato chips.

I'm going to leave you with a Pinterest find that combines all of these things...

Source: eatingwell.com via Lindsey on Pinterest

Yum...right?!?! Happy Friday Ladies! It's going to be a crazy weekend. But, I'm glad my sister is coming home. There will be lots of wedding things happening on Saturday. I'm sure I'll have tons to share on Monday. We're going to be rushing back home on Saturday to watch the UNC/Duke game. I'm looking forward to watching it with the whole fam!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. that cheese cannot be real! As soon as I get back to the US, I'll be on a mission to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I got so much wedding stuff done this weekend, I hope yours was just as successful. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete